Learn about the Commonwealth and the Commonwealth Games with this teaching pack! It includes a Powerpoint / PDF topic guide, along with a variety of cross-curricular activity and display resources!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 10 Page Commonwealth Guide – A comprehensive guide to the Commonwealth and the Commonwealth Games. Available as a PDF and an editable Powerpoint presentation that you can show to your class on an interactive whiteboard / large display.
- Nine Commonwealth Country Fact Files – A set of fact files about different countries in the Commonwealth. Each text is available at two levels of difficulty and includes information about each country’s geography, economy, food, sports, landmarks and more.
- Three Country Fact File Templates – Blank templates that your children can use to create their own fact files about different Commonwealth countries.
- Ten Sports Report Templates – Templates that your children can use to write an exciting sports report about an event at the Commonwealth Games! Available with wide and narrow lines.
- Two Blank Sports Report Templates – A set of blank templates that your children can use to write a Commonwealth Games sports report. Also includes a space to add a photo or draw your own picture.
- Four Commonwealth Data Problems – Four sets of data related to Commonwealth countries with related questions. Each set increases in difficulty and answers are included for marking purposes.
- One HUGE Commonwealth Data Spreadsheet – An Excel sheet with data about a selection of Commonwealth countries. Use this as part of your computing and statistics lessons for sorting, comparing, grouping and graphing activities (and more!).
- One Commonwealth Values Poster – A poster that shows the Commonwealth values and their definitions.
- One Commonwealth Values Matching Activity – Can you students match the Commonwealth’s values to the correct definitions?
- Three Commonwealth Acrostic Templates – Create acrostic poems to celebrate the Commonwealth and the Commonwealth Games with these templates!
- One Commonwealth Games Crossword – A printable challenge that tests your children’s knowledge of sporting events at the Commonwealth Games.
- One Commonwealth Countries Word Search – Can your children find the names of twenty Commonwealth countries in this word search?
- Two Display Banners – Make some Commonwealth-themed display boards in your classroom with these printable banners.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Such a wonderful resource for the Commonwealth Gamess that is beautifully prepared for instant class use. Thanks so much!
Excellent range of resources: display printables helped me to quickly set up my classroom display boards, topic overview helped with planning, range of curricular areas covered by resources allowed for writing, PDMU, WAU activities, group work and individual work too.