Are you getting your classroom set up for the start of a new year? Our Classroom Essentials Pack is full of useful resources for teachers everywhere!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Eight Maths Reference Sheets – A variety of hundred squares and multiplication squares for children to refer to during Maths lessons.
- Four Superhero-themed Visual Timetable Resources – Print these resources to make visual timetables for a class display or for individual use. Includes 96 labels covering all kinds of classroom activities!
- Four Birthday Display Resources – Make a display that celebrates children’s birthdays with our banner, display posters and balloon images.
- Nine Reading Corner Resources – A collection of posters, banners and display labels to use in your reading corner / library.
- One Animal Noise Monitor – A handy display resource that can be used to indicate your expected level of noise to the class.
- Two ‘Check Your Work’ Resources – A poster and set of bookmarks to encourage children to check their work!
- Twenty-One Class Group Resources – Organise your pupils into different groups with our posters, table signs and cards.
- Over 100 Printable Page Borders – Sets of page templates (in landscape and portrait orientations) with a variety of different border images. Available with wide lines, narrow lines and also without lines!
- Twenty-Seven Printable Banners – A large collection of banners to use around different areas of your classroom.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Classroom Essentials Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
As I start to think about getting all my resources set up for the next school year, this pack has been such a time-saver. So many of the things I need all in one place and ready to go. As always high quality and engaging images.
I love this pack! There are so many options and amazing pieces for my classroom. A time and money saver! I especially love the "Teacher Says" poster! My kids tend to repeat a lot of my phrases that they find entertaining.
What a timesaver for any teacher, especially at this time of year when teachers will be gearing up for the start of the new school year.
I love how you consider absolutely everything that a classroom teacher may use. I wish that packs like this were available when I started out as a teacher. This is such an asset for any teacher....new or old. Mark and Helen, you are simply amazing. I would love to see your brainstorming in action!!
Cheers and thanks again. This pack sure has the WOW factor.
I decided to update the resources i use for setting up my classroom and this is just what i needed! saved me ages, thankyou!
This is a great pack. I am preparing for September and finding lots of useful resources. It has saved a lot of time!Thank you
Wow! I never regretted I joined this club of teaching packs users! These packs really provided me all the teaching essentials I ever imagined to use very long time ago as I do not know how to use the Photoshop. Thank you very much, Mark. I can't wait to use these packs in my class one week away! I'm sure my learners will enjoy learning better and never miss any activity everyday.
I'm a new teacher and this pack has saved me so much time. The kids love the super hero theme on our class timetable so much we are using in for our first term class theme.
I am a beginning teacher, starting teaching for the first time this year. This pack has been such a valuable resource to be able to set up my classroom quickly and easily. I am looking forward to exploring all the other packs too. Brilliant site - thanks
I love this pack! It is the start of a new school year and this pack has saved me heaps of time and frustration trying to make resources. Thanks so much.
I absolutely love this classroom essentials pack. I am currently setting up my first classroom and this has saved me loads of time and made me feel so much more prepared. It also reminded me of things I hadn't even thought about using. Thank you!