The Christmas Pack includes a large set of classroom activities and teaching resources to use throughout the festive season.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- NEW FOR 2017:
- Three Christmas Logic Problems - A set of differentiated logic problems with a Christmas theme. Can your children use the clues to complete the table at the bottom of each page?
- Thirteen Pages of 'Christmas Tree Tables' - Can your children review their knowledge of different multiplication tables by filling in the baubles on the Christmas tree? Includes sheets for every times table from 1x to 12x with a blank version, so that you can add others too!
- Four Christmas Anagrams Resources - Can your children make new words using the letters in the Christmas words that have been provided? Who can make the most new words?
- Four 'Christmas Number Box' Activity Sheets - Challenge your students to work out the values of the Christmas pictures in these differentiated Maths challenges!
- Five Christmas Mazes - Challenge your children to help the characters find their way through each festive maze!
- Twenty Christmas Picture Word Banks - Ask your children to think of nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs to describe each Christmas image. The empty box at the bottom can then be used to write a sentence, paragraph, story opening or poem!
- Eight Christmas Puzzles - A variety of seasonal puzzles, including 'Spot the Differences', Colour by Numbers' and crosswords.
- Eight Christmas Dot to Dots - 'Dot to dot' pictures with a Christmas theme. Available at a variety of difficulty levels.
- Six Christmas Story Dice - A fantastic resource for story telling and writing activities. Roll one of the dice and add the chosen character / object / location to your Christmas story!
- One Christmas Story Generator - Roll a die four times to generate the 'Who', 'What', 'When' and 'Where' of a Christmas story... and then tell your story to a friend or write it down!
- Ten Christmas Colouring Pages - Ten printable colouring pages that show a variety of Christmas scenes.
- Four 'Letters to Santa' Templates - A set of templates that your children can use to write their letters to Father Christmas!
- Four Christmas Sudoku Challenges - A set of differentiated Sudoku challenges for your children to try!
- Forty Maths Challenge Cards - A collection of festive Maths challenges that your students can explore.
- Four 'Christmas Picture Coordinates' Resources - Four festive images with a coordinate grid printed on the top. Can your children make up coordinates problems using them?
- Four Christmas Present Maths Activity Sheets - Can your children calculate the area and perimeter of these rectangles and compound shapes? Includes answers for teachers.
- One Christmas Tree Angles Challenge - Ask your students to estimate / measure the indicated angles on this Christmas tree!
- Ten Christmas Present Nets - A set of cube and cuboid nets that your children can use to construct their own Christmas presents! Available in a variety of styles, including a blank version that children can decorate using their own designs.
- Five Design a Christmas Jumper Activities - Can your class design some Christmas jumpers for these four children? Also includes a version without a head so that your students can draw their own... or print a digital photo of their own head and use it instead!
- Fifteen Christmas Story Starters - Fifteen writing prompts that your children can use to write their own Christmas stories!
- Four Pages of Christmas Co-ordinates - Create four Christmas pictures by colouring the correct spaces on the grid! Includes answers for teachers and self-checking.
- Four Pages of Missing Presents Activities - Santa has lost the presents at different locations on the grid. Can your children find them for him? Includes answers.
- Twelve Versions of the Nativity Story - Use our exclusive story resources to teach children about the story of the Nativity. A number of versions are available, allowing you to use the story in lots of different ways. Includes variations in text difficulty, coloured / black and white versions, large posters / small story cards and blank versions so that children can write their own text to match the pictures.
- Thirty Christmas Early Morning Activities - A set of cross-curricular Christmas activities to use at the start of the day... or as extension activities in your classroom.
- Twelve 'Christmas Around the World' Posters - Learn about Christmas traditions in different countries using our handy posters. Let children use them for reference or make a classroom display with them.
- Twenty-Five Christmas Vocabulary Cards - Printable cards (in large and small versions) with a wide range of Christmas vocabulary. Use them on a class display, for classroom activities (can the children explain how they are connected to Christmas?) or for reference when children are writing.
- Sixteen 'Merry Christmas' Language Labels - A set of labels showing how to say 'Merry Christmas' in sixteen different languages.
- Five Writing Prompts - A selection of Christmas-themed prompts to encourage creative writing.
- Five Christmas Acrostic Poem Templates - Can your children use these resources to make some Christmas acrostic poems?
- One Candy Canes and Paper Chains Game - A festive version of Snakes and Ladders for your children to play. We have also created a blank game board, so that children can create their own Christmas version of this popular game.
- One Santas and Snowmen Game - A Christmas-themed version of 'Noughts and Crosses' to play. Let children play our version and then challenge them to make their own with other Christmas characters!
- Six Special Deliveries Maths Challenges - Can your pupils help Santa to colour his map, by following the different mathematical clues? Six differentiated maps are available with lots of related challenge cards. A blank one is also included so you and your pupils can make some too!
- Ten Christmas Gift Shop Maths Problems - Challenge your pupils with our Christmas Maths problems. Three different sets of questions are included for different ages and abilities with questions using pounds, dollars and euros. A blank version is also included so you can set appropriate questions… or the children could create questions for each other!
- Five Christmas Picture Outlines - Outlines of five Christmas pictures (Angel, Reindeer, Snowman, Stocking and Christmas Tree) that children can decorate themselves using different art materials... or to make Christmas shape poems inside!
- Four Christmas Cards - Black and white Christmas card templates for children to decorate and send to a friend!
- Three Christmas Wordsearches - Help children to review different sets of Christmas vocabulary in our wordsearches.
Preview the Resources...
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Christmas Pack:
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
Fantastic resource that allowed all pupils to participate. The children loved the booklets and couldn't wait to take it home.
Yesterday, I renewed my membership. Steve, my husband commented " I can't believe that you get all those wonderful resources for a whole year, for so little!"
I would just like to say a huge 'thank you' to you both, for all your hard work, dedication and creativity with all the resources that you provide for us all. Once more, I 'spring cleaned' all my Christmas resources for this year, when I saw what you were offering!
Wonderful pack.2 minor detailsThe Irish tradition includes a seed cake which I've never heard of as a tradition.The Irish translation of Happy Christmas is Nollaig Shona duit.
Thanks for your review Mary. I have just updated those resources based on your feedback.
Love this pack. Went through it and found so many things that I can use with my class of 7 year olds. Their favourite are the logic problems and maths challenges. A great way to introduce the lesson. Thanks
I love the fact you added in the Christmas story. Not too many Christmas packs have things relating to this.thank you
Hi there,Loved this resource but have to note the caption for Scotland is a bit misleading I have lived here all my life and have never seen or heard of anyone lighting bonfires and playing bagpipes.We celebrate with turkey or venison for our main meal followed by very rich Christmas pudding.
Hi Philomena! Thank you for letting us know about this. I have just updated the text on the resource with a different description.
I started planning for this Christmas using this resource. So easy! So many of the resources I need are there. Thank you!
Lovely pack. Lots of learning and fun. My class are loving the activities. Thank you.
An absolutely invaluable resource! I used it on the approach to Christmas with my class who loved the activities. The differentiated prices in the toy shop windows cards allowed the children to decide on which level of challenge they wanted to set themselves. The Santa stuck in the chimney picture allowed the children a Christmas themed newspaper report to write as a conclusion to our work on journalism. Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for this pack - I have loads of Christmas resources tucked into lots of folders collated over the years, but wanted something different this year. The story starter pictures were great and I managed to get some great writing out of some reluctant Year 4 writers!