Help your children to stay calm and relaxed by creating a Calm Corner display in your classroom. This pack includes display posters, a banner, activity ideas, resource links and differentiated activity sheets for children to complete!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Calm Corner Banner – An eye-catching banner to add to your Calm Corner display!
- Twenty Calm Strategy Posters – Ideas that children can try to help them keep calm when they are feeling worried, stressed or anxious.
- Four ‘Things I Can Do To Stay Calm’ Activity Sheets – A set of differentiated templates on which your children can record things that can make them feel worried and things that they can do to stay calm.
- Four Sloth Posters – Cute sloth illustrations to decorate your display. Available in coloured and black+white versions.
- Six ‘How are you feeling?’ Speech Bubbles – A printable set of question prompts to add to your Calm Corner display board.
- One Set of Calm Corner Resource Links – A set of links to related Teaching Packs resources that you could add to your ‘Calm Corner’.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
What an awesome addition to my whanau room. We operate a calming chair throughout a 4 room collaborative team. It is becoming more and more useful especially for after break times and we had just discussed putting out some questions for the students to think about. You have just saved me a massive amount of time, thank you.
This would be a lovely addition to a classroom or school corridor. It's great to get kids thinking about these things. I particularly like having the black-and-white colouring versions so the children can make their own if they wish.