Our collection of calculator resources can be used as part of your Maths lessons to help children learn how to use calculators accurately - download our posters, challenge cards and other printable goodies today!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today.
- Sixteen Calculator Challenge Posters - Challenges and investigations for children to complete using a calculator (with answers where appropriate).
- Thirty Quick Fire Calculation Sheets - Printable, differentiated activity sheets that challenge children to solve different calculations quickly and accurately (with answers).
- Ten Calculator Tips Posters - Lots of great posters with advice to help children to use calculators correctly.
- Two Calculator Instructions Templates - Activity sheets that children can use to write instructions to teach others how to use a calculator.
- Four Display Banners - A selection of banners to use on classroom displays that reinforce children's calculator skills.
- Six Calculator Cartoon Posters - Colourful calculator cartoons to decorate your Maths displays!
- One Calculator Photo Poster - A large photograph of a calculator to add to a classroom display.
- One Set of Calculator Buttons - Printable buttons showing the buttons commonly found on calculators. Use them on a classroom display, as part of class discussions, or challenge children to match them to their meanings (also included).
- One Set of Display Letters - A collection of A4 posters with large letters that spell out the word CALCULATORS in a calculator-style font!
Preview the Resources... Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Calculator Pack:
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
The challenge cards in this pack are great for independant tasks for the children to do. They are challenging and the children in my class enjoyed the challenge.
Resources look great. I realise this is tricky, but could we get more up to date casio calculator image ? Scientific calculator ?
Never too early to explain these concepts to the little ones
Once again a super pack - my year 5 class love the activities. A great way to improve calculator skills.
Your efforts are appreciated. I am looking forward to using these his year.