Develop your children’s word-building skills with this interactive pack! Make a Boggle display and challenge your students to make new words using the letters you add to the board each day.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Four Boggle Title Pages – A set of question prompts to encourage your children to use the display letters to make different types of words.
- Three Sets of Boggle Letters – A collection of upper and lower case letters (in bold, precursive and cursive fonts) that can be used to make your interactive display board!
- Three Boggle Activity Sheets – A set of differentiated activity sheets that children can use to record the new words that they make!
- Six Pencil Characters – Friendly pencil characters to decorate your display board!
- Two Banners – Eye-catching display banners to decorate your learning environment.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This is a fabulous and very practical addition to the Teaching Pack collection. The Boggle Display Pack makes it so easy for me to set-up this much-loved interactive word game in my classroom! It helps my students to be more observant for letter-patterns and graphemes. It extends their vocabulary and introduces them to concepts like 'horizontal', 'vertical' 'diagonal' and 'backwards'. And to top it all off my students love playing it!
Bazinga! 10 out of 10 to all the team at Teaching Packs!
Is there any chance you might create a similarly interactive Teaching Pack for 'Scrabble'?
I love an interactive display! This sounds wonderful.