Help your children to write biographies and autobiographies with our comprehensive teaching pack. It includes topic guides, writing ideas, templates, planners, display materials and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 14 Page Biography Writing Guide – A handy introduction to biography writing that you can share with children during this topic.
- Two Biography Writing Quizzes – Review your children’s knowledge of this topic by using this quiz. It’s available as two printable quiz sheets or as an interactive PowerPoint presentation.
- Seventy-Two Example Biographies – A large collection of biographies that your children can read and analyse.
- One Biography Writing Glossary – A list of words (with their definitions) that may be helpful when children are learning about biographies.
- Seven Pages of Biography Writing Vocabulary Labels – A collection of labels for your display boards, showing words linked to this topic, with related images and definitions.
- One Set of Biography Phrases – A helpful list of phrases that children can use as part of their biography writing.
- Two Sets of Interview Questions – Collections of questions that you could use when you are interviewing a person about their life.
- One Set of Biography Ideas – If you’re trying to think of somebody (or something) to write a biography about, take a look at our long list of ideas!
- Two Biography Writing Checklists – A set of checklists that your children can refer to when they are writing biographies!
- Four Biography Writing Planners – A set of templates that children can use to plan the different parts of a biography.
- Ten Biography Writing Templates – A large number of templates that your children can use to write their biographies.
- Fourteen Timeline Templates – Help your children to create a timeline of a person’s life with these templates.
- Three Banners – A selection of banners to add to your learning environment during your ‘biographies’ topic.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This pack was BRILLIANT when approaching our English unit on Biographies. The display information is fantastic and the quality of the vast amount of biographies included is great! It was very useful for my LKS2 (Year 4) class and created a very unique unit!
Children gained so much knowledge from reading the information on the display and being able to use the planning templates to plan their own biography of a person of interest was worth the money!!
This is a comprehensive pack. I was supposed to be doing this tomorrow with my class and I was the happiest person alive to see the email notification. it does not disappoint, everything an UKS2 needs. Thank you for your hard work!
Thanks for your great review, Emma. We hope that your topic goes well!