Celebrate autumn by downloading our comprehensive autumn resource pack! It includes a PDF / Powerpoint topic guide, a video guide, activity resources and display materials.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 14 Page Autumn Guide – Learn about autumn with our comprehensive topic guide, available in PDF and Powerpoint formats.
- One Autumn Video Guide – An overview of autumn that you can watch with your children. A transcript of the video’s text is also available to download.
- One Autumn Video Comprehension – A set of questions to assess your children’s understanding of the video guide.
- One 24 Page Autumn Image Pack – A selection of images, with related text, to use on a display board or as part of your discussions about this topic.
- Ten Pages of Autumn Vocabulary Labels – A collection of labels, with related images, to use during your topic discussions, or on a classroom display board.
- One Autumn Hunt Checklist – How many of these things can your children find during the autumn?
- One Autumn Leaf Hunt Checklist – Can your children find these leaves on an autumn walk?
- Six Autumn Writing Prompts – A selection of images and writing ideas to try during this season.
- Ten Autumn Picture Word Banks – Look at the pictures, think of related nouns / adjectives / verbs / adverbs and write a sentence or a paragraph to describe what you can see.
- Two Pages of Autumn Handwriting Sheets – A set of simple handwriting sheets with autumn images.
- One Autumn A to Z Handwriting Task – Precursive and cursive handwriting sheets showing autumn objects.
- Three ‘How to Make Cornbread’ Resources – Make some cornbread in autumn by following the instructions on our display posters. Also includes a matching activity and a blank template, on which your children can write their own recipe.
- Three ‘Autumn I Spy’ Tasks – Counting challenges for your children to try at Autumn!
- Two ‘Autumn Matching’ Activities – Cut out the images and labels and match them together again!
- Four Autumn Addition Tasks – Simple autumn-themed addition tasks for younger children.
- Four Autumn Subtraction Sheets – A set of subtraction tasks with an autumn theme.
- Eight Autumn Puzzles – A selection of puzzles and challenges with an autumn theme.
- Five Pages of Autumn Tracing – Help your children to develop their fine motor skills by tracing these autumn images and writing their names too.
- One Autumn Word Search – Can your children find the topic vocabulary in this word search?
- Sixteen Autumn Colouring Pages – A large collection of colouring pages, at different levels of complexity, showing animals, plants and other scenes linked to autumn.
- Two Display Banners – Printable banners to use on your display boards during this season!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
So, now we have the Spring, Summer and Autumn Packs. One more to go!
The pictures in this one are Just. So. Beautiful. It'll be wonderful for the children to go through these. In many ways, this is a young children's pack, with its big, clear images and simple exercises, and I'm sure infant teachers will have a wonderful resource, with the four seasons packs, for teaching their children about the world. But there's plenty here for older learners as well, with the word banks and writing prompts. The images are just terrific, and older as well as younger children will love them. I could happily go through this pack with my class for hours, and do days of work on it with them.
Great work, Mark and Helen. Can't wait to see the winter pack!