Explore Australia with our comprehensive teaching, activity and display pack! It includes a topic guide, video guide, comprehension tasks, puzzles, posters, bunting and more.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 17-Page Australia Guide – A comprehensive guide that includes information about Australian animals, the Great Barrier Reef, Australian history, landmarks, states and territories, famous Australians and more!
- One Australia Video Guide – A video introduction to this topic!
- Two Video Review Sheets – What did your children learn by watching the Australia video guide? Ask them to record their thoughts on this template.
- One Video Comprehension – A set of questions to review your children’s understanding of the Australia video guide.
- Three Australia KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about Australia? What would they like to learn? What did they learn by the end of your topic?
- Two Australia Quizzes – Review your children’s knowledge of this topic by using this quiz. It’s available as two printable quiz sheets or as an interactive PowerPoint presentation.
- Two ‘Country Comprehension’ Tasks – Differentiated fact files about Australia with matching sets of comprehension questions.
- Ten Pages of Vocabulary Labels – A large collection of vocabulary labels with related words, definitions and images.
- One Australia Glossary – A collection of words (and definitions) linked to this topic.
- One Timeline of Events – An editable overview of some of the main events in Australia’s history.
- Three ‘Australian States and Territories’ Pages – A collection of posters and activity sheets to help your children learn about the different states and territories in Australia.
- Twenty Famous Australians Posters – Posters that give information about a number of key Australian figures.
- One Australian Animals Matching Activity – Can your children match the images, names and descriptions of these Australian animals.
- Twenty-Two Animal Research Templates – Sets of differentiated templates that children can use to record information about a number of Australian animals.
- One Animals Word Scramble – Can your children rearrange the letters to make the names of different Australian animals?
- One Animals Word Search – Challenge your students to find the different animals in this word search.
- Six Australian Animals Comprehensions – Learn about six different animals and test your understanding with the matching comprehension questions.
- One 26-Page Australian Animals Image Pack – A set of posters to use on a display board, or as the starting point for discussions about Australian animals.
- One Australian Animals Mat – A handy reference mat showing the names of different animals.
- Three ‘Endangered Animals on Australian Islands’ Texts – Learn about endangered animals with these differentiated texts (and matching comprehension tasks)
- One 18-Page Australian Landmarks Image Pack – A set of posters that give information about a range of Australian landmarks.
- One Landmarks Word Scramble – Challenge your students to identify the different landmarks by rearranging the letters!
- One Eureka Skydeck Cloze Procedure – Can your children identify the missing words in this text about the Eureka Skydeck?
- One Sydney Opera House Cloze Procedure – A cloze activity about the Sydney Opera House.
- One Uluru Cloze Procedure – Learn about Uluru and identify the missing words in this text.
- Two ‘How the Bilby Got His Home’ Resources – Read this traditional story and add the illustrations to our comic strip template.
- Two ‘How the Kangaroo Got Her Pouch’ Sheets – A story to share with your children, along with a matching comic strip template.
- Three ‘Australia I Spy’ Activities – How many different Australian animals can your children spot in these simple counting activities?
- Twenty Australia Colouring Pages – A large number of colouring pages based on this topic.
- Two Sets of Page Borders – Sets of writing templates with an Australian theme.
- Six Sets of Bunting – A variety of bunting to hang in your classroom.
- Three Display Banners – Printable banners to use on display boards in your learning environment.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
The Australia Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews