Explore the wonders of Ancient Greece with our enormous teaching resource pack! Includes a child-friendly eBook with a glossary of related words, along with plenty of classroom activity and display resources.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 84 Page Guide to Ancient Greece – A HUGE eBook that your children can use to learn about different aspects of life in Ancient Greece. Includes sections about the Minoans and the Mycenaeans, Athens, Sparta, Pottery, Warfare, Food and Drink, Family Life, Medicine, Entertainment, the Olympics and more! Also includes a comprehensive glossary!
- Eighteen Famous Greeks Posters – Information about famous and important people from Ancient Greece and the surrounding areas. Use these posters on a classroom display board or as a shared reading resource with your children.
- One Ancient Greece Timeline – A set of cards showing forty different events in the history of Ancient Greece. Use them for sorting, as the starting point for further research or on a display board in your classroom!
- One Ancient Greece Word Mat – A handy printable mat that includes a selection of words linked to Ancient Greece.
- One Gods and Goddesses Mat – Help your children to remember some of the main gods and goddesses using this printable reference mat.
- Eight Mythological Creatures – A set of posters with images and information about different creatures that can be found in Greek myths, including the Cyclops, Medusa, Pegasus and more!
- One Ancient Greece Image Pack – Printable posters that show fifteen images related to Ancient Greece. They’re perfect for classroom displays and group discussion activities!
- Four Greek Myth Comic Strips – A collection of comic strips that retell Greek Myths. These are available with and without images (so that your children can add their own) and they can be used for storytelling and sequencing activities!
- One ‘Athens and Sparta Differences’ Activity – Twenty statements about Ancient Greece that your children can sort. Which ones refer to Athens and which ones refer to Sparta?
- One ‘Decorate a Greek Pot’ Activity – An outline of a Greek pot that your children can decorate. A selection of photos of Greek pots are also available that your class can use for ideas and inspiration!
- Three Sets of Mosaic Paper – A set of printable templates that your children can use to create their own mosaic images!
- Two Ancient Greece Crosswords – Two crosswords (at different levels of difficulty) that your children can use to review their knowledge of Ancient Greece vocabulary.
- Two Ancient Greece Wordsearches – Two word searches that challenge your children to find a range of Greek words!
- Five Display Banners – A collection of printable banners to add to your classroom display boards.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Ancient Greece Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
A shout out for one of my favourites! A super and really practical resource - cannot recommend it highly enough.
Personally I find the glossary, comparison cards for Sparta and Athens and the e-book really useful, but there is so much material that is easily accessible to all groups.
I home-school my 9 yo. We love this pack - and many others - as they are exciting and interesting to read and digest.The activities included are fun to do and help keep my son focused. Thank you so much.
A really useful pack for our Year 2 Ancient Greek project. The children loved investigating all of the information about how the Greeks lived thousands of years ago and the creature profiles were great for descriptive writing and were also included in our Greek myth story writing. Lots of other useful activities for art and early morning work. Thanks
I started home educating my daughter last year after ill health forced me to remove her from school.
Today we have been reading through the Ancient Greek pack and wow it is absolutely amazing! So full of facts and so eye catching I had to force her to stop reading so we would have some left for tomorrow! Well done. We love Teaching Packs and will be urging everyone we know to join X
All of the resources have proved to be very useful especially the e book and story starters. Thank you. I look forward to more useful packs this year.
Absolutely loved this pack - there was almost too much for my class to use. I love that everything I need is in one place and it saves me having to trawl through the internet finding stuff that may not be very accurate. I particularly like the posters as they are informative and child friendly. Thanks again for a great resource.
I love the addition of the ebook. This is a new topic for me and it has been great to be able to access all these great resources and display items. I have used several of the teaching packs before and find all the items within them to be off good quality.