Continue this story…
“That,” thought Kaleb, “is the most unhelpful sign I have ever seen…”
- What would you do if you saw this sign?
- What do you think lies at the end of each way?
- Which way would you choose to go?
- Who put this sign here?
- Where in the world is this?
- Design your own sign post. Where would it point to?
- Use these printable resources to learn about the points of the compass.
- Think about a time when you had to make a choice. What information did you need? Is there enough information on this signpost? How does it feel to make a choice?