What do you think he has seen? Write a social media post about it. What details would you include?
- What has he seen?
- How is he feeling?
- What might happen next?
- What questions could you ask him to find out about what has happened?
- Where is this happening?
- Why is he on his own in the car?
- Look at car safety for children. Why is it important to wear a seat belt? How do they keep you safe? How do they work?
- Use a thesaurus to find synonyms for the word shock. Place them on a line from weakest to strongest.
- Use a mirror to practise making different facial expressions to show different emotions, then take a picture of yourself making that expression. Can other people recognise the emotion from your selfie? Add vocabulary to make a display.