Write a recount of this couple’s wedding day. What happened? Did anything go wrong? How many guests were there? What did they eat?
- What time of year is this?
- How did the couple meet each other?
- Where are the wedding guests?
- Why did they choose those flowers?
- What would you ask them if you were there?
- Listen to some traditional wedding music from different religions, such as Wagner’s Bridal Chorus and some Hindu wedding music. Compose your own piece of music that could be played at a wedding.
- Try our ideas for the book When Willy Went to the Wedding by Judith Kerr.
- Invite children to arrange some flowers.