Imagine you are a member of this team. Write a diary entry about this image. Why were you climbing? How did you work as a team?
- How did these people get here?
- How is the person on the right feeling?
- Why don’t they have any safety equipment?
- Why isn’t the person of the far left part of the chain?
- What would you do if you were there?
- What might happen next?
- Make a list of different kinds of team. For example, sports teams, the team of adults in your school, a team of people who work in a shop. What are the similarities and differences between them?
- Try this team task to encourage your class to work together.
- Use this video as a conversation started to encourage your children to think about times when they have worked in a team.