Write a newspaper report about this incident. Remember to include all of the important information your readers will want to know!
- How did the boulder get there?
- Who put the cones around it?
- Why aren’t there any people in the scene?
- What time of day is it?
- What type of rock is the boulder made from?
- Try making pebble balances.
- Research how people moved large stones before lorries and cranes were available. How did the Ancient Egyptians move the huge blocks of stone used to make the pyramids?
- This picture is made up of a lot of geometric shapes and patterns. Make a list of all the different sized regular quadrilaterals in it. How many can you find?