Can you improve this sentence?
The girl and boy sat on the roof, reading a book.
- What book are they reading?
- How do the children know each other?
- Do you think they are supposed to be on the roof?
- What do you think their names are?
- Where did they get the torch from?
- What will happen next?
- Make your own torch using a simple circuit.
- These children are working together. When do you need to work with others to accomplish something you cannot do on your own?
- Design your perfect reading spot. Where would it be?