Continue this story…
My hand trembled as I took the book from him. Where might it take me? Where were they taking the others? My feet left the ground and as I rose into the air, a thought crossed my mind…
- Why is the man giving the books away?
- Where are they flying to?
- How does the boy taking the book feel?
- How do the books fly?
- Why are the pages blank?
- What will happen next?
- What would happen if you let go of the book?
- Draw a bird’s eye view of what the children can see as they fly away.
- Try this idea for making a mini book from one sheet of A4.
- Make your own kites. Can you adapt this design to make your kite look like a book?