Continue this story…
It started like any other day. Then, around mid-morning, I noticed a strange reading from one of the monitors. It appeared to show activity in H Quadrant, a stony, deserted landscape that even the scavengers found too empty to be worth bothering with. “That’s odd,” I muttered, pulling up the cameras for the area. I could not believe my eyes…
- Where is this scene set?
- What are the intentions of the ships and robots?
- How would you feel if you were on the ground?
- What will happen next?
- How would you feel if you were piloting one of the space ships?
- Make a classroom collection of books and stories set in space and on other planets.
- Design your own alien ship. What technology would it have?
- Listen to “The Eve of the War” from Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds and create your own narration and soundtrack for this scene, using repeated musical phrases.