Write an estate agent’s advertisement for the house. What do you think it looks like inside? What vocabulary would you use to make buyers interested in the property?
- Who lives in this house?
- How did this house get here?
- Why is the door on the left bricked up?
- Why is the owl sitting there?
- What would happen if you knocked on the door?
- What is the green plant growing in front of the house?
- Using a camera or tablet, collect images of different types of door, around school, at home, in the town. Find out about different types of hinges, handles and locks.
- Design your own tree house.
- Try our magic door creative writing activity.