Imagine you are the person opening this door. Write a report about the circumstances leading up to opening it and what you found behind it.
- What type of door is this?
- Where did the key come from?
- Who is the person opening the door?
- What will they find behind the door?
- Would you open the door?
- How do you think the person is feeling?
- Play this Giant’s Keys game to help your children develop their listening skills.
- Make a collection of different kinds of keys. What do the children think they open? How do they think they work?
- Try this idea for using padlocks and keys for number matching.