Write a haiku describing this scene. A haiku is a three line poem with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second and 5 in the third. There are some good examples here.
- What’s in the bag?
- How do these people know each other?
- What time of year is it?
- What do you think will happen next?
- How is the child with outstretched arms feeling?
- Why do you think those people are in the park?
- Try making an autumn leaf suncatcher.
- Use Google Earth to find the parks and green areas in your nearest big city. Use Street View to see the skylines. What do you notice? Are you surprised by what you see?
- Go to your local park and sketch the view from a high point, what can you see?