Improve this sentence…
The robin is on the branch.
- What time of year is this?
- Where in the world is this?
- Why is the robin’s beak open?
- What other animals might be around?
- What will happen next?
- How would you feel if you heard the robin’s song?
- Try our teaching ideas for this charming advert featuring a robin flying home for Christmas.
- Use this webpage to research facts about robins, and make your own fact file.
- Listen to the song of a robin, and other british birds, on this page. How would you describe the birds’ songs?