Continue this story…
She had only just begun to drag the bulb across the sand, but already her shoulders ached from the sheer effort of it. “Hardly surprising,” she thought to herself, “when you consider what it contains.”
- How did the stars get inside the bulb?
- What would you put inside the bulb?
- What is the person thinking?
- What might happen next?
- Where would you take the bulb?
- Research the invention of the first light bulb. What difference did it make to how people lived?
- Find out about the constellations on this great site.
- Try this geometry star investigation from Nrich.