Write some instructions that explain how to catch one of these creatures. What equipment will you need? Make sure your instructions are in the right order.
- Why has the child caught the creature?
- What is the creature who has been caught thinking?
- Look at the creature in the bottom right hand corner, how is it feeling?
- What is behind the windows in the tree house?
- What will happen next?
- Suggest names for the creatures.
- Make up some bubble mixture and explore making different types of bubble.
- Invent a computer game (using Scratch or a similar program) where a character catches a creature.
- Design your own creature. Look at similar types, for example Pokemon. What kind of features will they have?