Write the story of how this superhero got his superpowers. What was his life like before? What impact did gaining superpowers have on him?
- What are his powers?
- What do you think his name is?
- How is he feeling in this picture?
- What do you think he will do next?
- What would you say to him if you were in this scene?
- Make your class into superheroes using a simple collage technique. Print out photographs of the children’s faces. Glue each one onto a piece of paper, near the top, and draw the outline of a superhero costume underneath. Collage the costume using fabric, paper, or any other materials you have to hand.
- Look at superhero slogans and catchphrases; for example “Hulk smash!” or “My spidey senses are tingling”. What do you notice about them? Make up some new ones.
- Who is a hero to you? Discuss the “everyday heroes” in our lives. What makes them special?