Write a newspaper report about this incident. How did it happen? How did the people in the boats feel about it?
- How is this possible?
- How would you feel if you were on one of the boats?
- Why do you think this has happened?
- Which boat would you choose to be on?
- Why doesn’t the water all drain down to the bottom of the picture?
- Investigate how to compare the volumes of liquids with this experiment.
- How many different types of boat can you see? Make a list. How are they powered? What purposes might different boats be used for?
- Look at Salvador Dali’s use of water in Mountain Lake and Metamorphosis of Narcissus. How does he use water in these works? What similarities and differences do you notice?