Improve this sentence and use it as a story starter:
I let go, and the balloons went up into the air.
- Why are the balloons being released?
- Who do you think is releasing them?
- Why are there so many amazing colours in the sky?
- Where is this happening?
- Why is the figure on their own?
- What might happen next?
- Can you suggest an alternative title for the picture?
- Research the environmental impacts of releasing balloons. What will happen when they come back down to earth?
- Draw or paint your own version of the sky and stick balloons made of coloured paper on to make an artwork.
- Try using balloons in a PE lesson instead of balls. What difference does it make to the way you kick, throw and catch?