Improve this sentence…
The monkey was on the branch.
- What is the monkey looking at?
- How is the monkey feeling?
- Where in the world might this be?
- What would you do if you were there?
- Why is the monkey alone?
- What might happen next?
- This photograph was taken in Zanzibar, an island which is part of Tanzania. Find out more about Zanzibar. This webpage is a good place to start.
- Mark on a map areas where colobus monkeys live. Research their habitat.
- Colobus monkeys are unusual because they do not have thumbs. Why do we have thumbs and why are they so important to us, and other apes and monkey species?