Research and write a report about rainfall patterns in your area. How do they change throughout the year? This site has rainfall data for towns and cities around the world.
- How is the boy feeling?
- Why does he have his arms outstretched?
- How might his grownups react?
- What will happen next?
- What is the structure on the ground behind him?
- Make a rain gauge and collect data about rainfall in your area.
- Make the sounds of a rainstorm in your classroom.
- Read Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett and try our ideas with your class.