Write a description of the pyramids from the perspective of one of the camel riders. What do they look like from their perspective? What vocabulary could you use?
- What are the camel riders doing there?
- Why are there so few people about?
- What happened just before this?
- What would you ask the camel riders?
- Do the group of three riders know the other one?
- Try mummifying a tomato.
- Find out more when you take a virtual visit to the site.
- Make some sand art using this idea from Tate Kids.