Write your own prayer. What would you give thanks for?
- Where is this happening?
- How do the people know each other?
- Why have they got their phones on the table?
- What might happen next?
- Who is leading the prayer?
- Why have they joined hands?
- Discuss different experiences of prayer. What does prayer mean to you? Why do people pray?
- Watch this short video which shows five children from different religions going about their daily routine, including prayer. What similarities do you notice?
- Study the words of important prayer, for example the Lord’s prayer (Christian) or a Hindu mantra.