Improve this sentence;
The woman and the dragon were in the forest.
- Why is the woman able to touch the dragon?
- How did they meet?
- Who do you think the woman is?
- Where is this happening?
- What do you think the name of the dragon is?
- What is the woman thinking?
- Read The Paperbag Princess by Robert Munsch and compare the woman in this picture with Elizabeth. What are the similarities and differences?
- Try making a handprint dragon.
- Compose a piece of music inspired by this image. Which instruments would you use?