Write a description of one of your school friends. What makes them unique? What language can you use to describe them?
- How do these people know each other?
- What time of day is this happening?
- What do you think they are saying?
- How is the boy on the left feeling?
- What would you say to them if you were there?
- Write a persuasive letter to a head teacher, trying to convince them to stop having a school uniform. What arguments can you use to persuade them?
- Discuss how it feels when you move schools or classes. What kind of things do you expect? Do they actually happen?
- Design a new school uniform. What features would you include? What materials would you use to make it?