Imagine that you were given a brand new notebook. What would you write in it? How would it feel to touch the clean paper? What would it smell like?
- What do you think her job is?
- What is she writing?
- What is she looking at?
- Where in the world is she?
- How do you think she is feeling?
- What would you ask her?
- Make a quiz about the life of a chosen author. We have lots of fact cards about authors to get you started.
- Try making your own paper.
- Design your own notebook. Consider carefully what size you would like it to be, what kind of paper you would like in it, and any special features you would include to make it more user friendly.