Continue this story…
Once upon a time...
- Why is the girl out at night?
- What is the name of her Teddy Bear?
- Why has she taken the bear out with her?
- Why isn’t she wearing any shoes?
- Who lives in the house?
- Why is the light on in the house?
- How does the girl feel?
- What will happen next?
- Research the history of the teddy bear. When were the first teddy bears made? Why are they called teddy bears?
- Discuss why cuddly toys are important in children’s lives. Share children’s stories about their own cuddly toys.
- Make a list of houses in traditional tales (for example Hansel and Gretel, the Three Little Pigs). What features do houses in traditional tales have?