Write a poem about this group of friends. Describe each person in two lines, then in the final two lines, describe the whole group.
- How do they know each other?
- What is the girl in the yellow spotty dress thinking?
- Why are they wearing wellies?
- How is the boy in the red wellies feeling?
- Where was this picture taken?
- What will happen next?
- Set up an experiment to find out how waterproof different materials are.
- Two of the people in this picture are wearing something with a star pattern on. Make a star stamp from a sponge, or other material, and print some repeating star patterns of their own.
- Take some group photos in different poses, with different expressions, and make them into a collage using a graphics package or app.