Improve this sentence…
The statue is big.
- What do you think the people walking around are saying to each other?
- Would you like to visit this place?
- How would it feel to stand at the top of that statue?
- What would happen if the statue came to life?
- Why is the statue so tall?
- This statue in Kyiv, known as the Motherland Monument, commemorates Ukraine’s part in World War II. Visit a war memorial in your local area. What is the same, and what is different?
- The sculpture is 62 metres tall, and the sword is 16 metres long. Measure out 16 metres on the ground. Make a list of things that could be 16 metres long.
- Design an item that could be held by a statue.