Imagine you are the captain of this ship. How would you describe this incident to your boss? Write a recount explaining what happened.
- Where is the ship going?
- Who is on the ship?
- Why has the monster appeared?
- What will the monster do?
- How would you feel if you were on the ship?
- Read and retell a sea monster myth, such as the story of Scylla and Charybdis.
- How was this picture made? Explore making similar images by changing the size of everyday things to make them appear huge.
- Explore the amazing sea monsters on this 16th century map.