Continue this poem…
When I look in the mirror, what do I see?
- Who is this man?
- Why can’t you see his reflection?
- What would you ask him?
- If you were invisible, what would you do?
- How do you think the man is feeling?
- Try this super Number Hat idea in your maths lesson.
- The artist Rene Magritte painted very similar images to this. Have a look at some of his work, and enjoy this video of the book Magritte’s Marvellous Hats.
- Can you make a picture like this?
- Draw, paint or photograph a person from the front and from the back, wearing a hat (or other headgear).
- Make a colour copy of each (if necessary).
- Cut out the figure seen from the back.
- Cut out the clothes and headgear of the figure seen from the front.
- Stick a square tin foil onto a sheet of paper to make a mirror and stick the cutouts on as in the image.