Write a report about this scene. Remember to include the 5 Ws; who, what, when, where, why?
- Where has the water come from?
- Why aren’t there any people?
- What would you do if you were in one of the buildings?
- How did the umbrella get there?
- What will happen next?
- Research the history of “Big Ben” and write a presentation about it. This site is a good place to start.
- Before people had mobile phones, the only way to make a telephone call when you were out and about was from a phone box. Make a list of all the different ways we are able to message and call each other today.
- Find some of the famous buildings shown on a map or Google Earth. Is the picture accurate?