Write a description of this room. What kind of language could you use to describe it?
- Whose house is this?
- Why don’t the objects fall off?
- Why would you make your room like this?
- What would you think if you went into this room?
- What kind of books are on the bookshelves?
- Explore these fun optical illusions. Can you make one of our own?
- Make a 3D picture by making pieces of furniture out of salt dough and using a hot glue gun (with adult help) to stick them onto a board.
- Design your own topsy turvy room. Where would you place the furniture?