Write a list of reasons why this kitten might be feeling this way. Make them as imaginative as you can!
- How is the kitten feeling?
- What has happened to make it feel that way?
- What would you do if you saw this kitten?
- Is this a real kitten?
- What might the kitten be called?
- Use our feelings cards to start a discussion about emotions. How can you tell how someone is feeling? How do you know how you feel yourself?
- Show the class a selection of famous paintings featuring cats, for example, Mr and Mrs Clark and Percy by David Hockney, and Sleeping Cat by Pierre Auguste Renoir. What similarities and differences do you notice between the paintings?
- Make an information leaflet for people thinking of adopting a cat. What will the cat need to be healthy and happy?