How did the water get into the puddle? What will happen to it next? Write an explanation of the Water Cycle.
- What do you think the girl's name might be?
- Who else is with her that we can't see in the picture?
- How does she feel?
- Why are her eyes closed?
- How long did it rain for?
- What would you do if you were in this scene?
- After it has rained, go out and draw around puddles with chalk. Come back an hour later and draw around them again. What has happened? Where has the water gone?
- Try this simple splatter paint art activity outside.
- Make your own rain gauge and measure how much rain you get in a week.