Improve this sentence.
The books flew around the room.
- Why are the books flying around?
- What kind of books are they?
- Where is this happening?
- What do you think the books are about?
- Who do the books belong to?
- Why are some of the books locked?
- Who is in the room?
- Research the history of making books. This webpage has some good information to get you started.
- Write a list of possible titles for these books. Make them as imaginative as you can!
- Look at these pictures of amazing libraries from around the world and then design your own.