Continue this story…
A lone figure stood in the clearing. Light streamed down through the forest canopy.
- Who is the figure?
- What are they thinking?
- How are they feeling?
- What are they doing with the birds?
- What would you ask them?
- Where is the light coming from?
- What will happen next?
- Make a picture in this style by painting the background first and then sticking on black paper cut outs for the trees and figure and white paper cutouts for the birds.
- Try this fun colour mixing activity with coloured ice to show how green and other secondary colours are made.
- Make a list of different kinds of forest and mark where they are found on a world map.