Imagine that you are an explorer, the first human being to see this impossible landscape. Write a letter home, describing what you have found and how you feel about it.
- Where is this?
- How did the rocks get there?
- What types of animal might live in this place?
- Who took this picture?
- What would you do if you were here?
- Learn the three types of rock with this simple, fun song.
- Make a list of things that can float in the air. Why are they able to float? Do they all float in the same way? (For example, do feathers and hot air balloons float in the same way?)
- Design a computer game using Scratch or a similar program where the main character has to avoid falling rocks.