Continue this story...
I knew I shouldn’t have gone off to the caves that day, I knew I wasn’t dressed warmly enough, I knew it was forbidden to visit alone. I also knew it was probably my last chance, so I set off anyway...
- How did the boy get into the cave?
- What is he feeling?
- Where in the world do you think this is?
- Why is the boy wearing summer clothes?
- Why is the boy in the cave?
- What is through the hole?
- Make your own ice cave.
- Design some more appropriate clothing for the boy to wear. What kind of fabric would be a good insulator?
- Research where in the world you can visit an ice cave and mark them on a map.