Can you continue this story about this scene?
You will never believe what happened to me today! I ended up completely stuck in a tiny room. Let me tell you how it happened…
- How did she get into the room?
- Why is she measuring her leg?
- How will she get out?
- What is in the garden outside?
- How is she feeling?
- What might she say to you if you were in this scene?
- Why doesn’t the room have any furniture?
- Measure the length of the arms, legs, hands and feet of members of the class and investigate the data. Do the people with the longest legs also have the longest arms? Is there a relationship between leg length and foot size?
- Read the story or watch a film version of Alice in Wonderland.
- Use green screen technology to make a video where the characters are out of proportion to their environment (either too big or too small).