Write a diary entry for this person. What might their daily life be like? What would they do during the day?
- Where is this happening?
- How did this person get here?
- Why are there holes in the coat?
- How is this person feeling?
- What would you ask them if you were there?
- Explore issues of homelessness with your class using these Framework Housing Association resources.
- Draw a picture of your home and the people who live in it. What does home mean to you? What might it feel like not to have a home?
- Find out about organisations that help the homeless in your area. What do they do? How can you help?