Improve this sentence;
The woman and the child were holding hands.
- How do they know each other?
- What are they thinking?
- Where are they?
- Think of a question you would like to ask one of them.
- Why are they holding hands?
- The people in this photograph are clearly communicating, even though they are not speaking. In what ways do you communicate without speaking?
- Give children a range of different grades of sandpaper and ask them to arrange them from roughest to smoothest, using only their sense of touch.
- Make some feely boxes with a range of different contents and challenge children to describe what they are touching.